Where to buy 💵
$1,999 at Radpowerbikes
Type: Electric Fat Tire Bike | Frame Material: Aluminum | Brakes: Hydraulic Discs | Electric Motor: 750W | Best for: Urban commuting, Hunting, Mountain Biking
YesCycling Score – 8.9/10
Full List of Specs 🔧
|Frame:||6061 aluminum alloy|
|Fork:||RST spring fork, 60 mm travel with lockout and preload adjustment,|
|Headset:||Semi-integrated, 1-1/8″ straight steerer tube|
|Motor:||750W brushless geared hub motor|
|Battery:||589 – 672 Wh|
|Controler:||48V, 750W frame-integrated controller|
|Display:||Backlit LCD with charge indicator, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, pedal assist level, clock, and more|
|Pedal Assist:||Intelligent 5 level pedal assist with 12 magnet cadence sensor|
|Range:||25-45 miles per charge|
|Spokes:||12-gauge stainless steel, black|
|Throttle:||Half twist throttle|
|Tires:||Rad Power Bikes by Kenda Juggernaut 26″ x 4″,|
|Brakes:||Rad Power Bikes ceramic hydraulic disc brakes|
|Saddle:||Ergonomic seat with lifting handle|
What’s good 👍
- Powerful and smooth 750W electric motor
- Extremely comfortable ride due to the fat tires and excellent suspension
- The new battery technology ( semi-integrated ) is better than on the RadRover 5
- Probably the best looking fat tire electric bike on the market
- With each new iteration, RadRover becomes a better bike
- Auto-activate lights are great for urban riding
- Available with buy now pay later option ( Affirm )
- Comes 95% assembled – almost anybody can do it.
What’s not so good 👎
- When riding on a bright sunny day, the secondary display is hard to see.
- The overbar shifter is an eyesore on the bike, making for difficult shifting.
Our Verdict 🎗
Should you buy it, avoid it or shortlist it?
We think that you should shortlist it.
If you’re looking for an electric bike that can handle both paved and unpaved roads, look no further than the Rad Power Bikes RadRover 6 Plus. This Class 2 fat tire e-bike has enough power to thrive on steep hills and comes with extra comfort features, so your evening commute will be enjoyable!
Other electric bike reviews: