What is an electric bike?
Electric bikes or eBikes are bicycles that are powered by electric motors. They use batteries to store energy. Electric bikes have become increasingly popular in recent years, as they offer a means of transportation that is environmentally friendly and often more efficient than traditional bicycles.
Electric bikes are an excellent option for those who want to enjoy the benefits of cycling without the challenges of hills or headwinds. You can ride an electric bike on paved or unpaved surfaces and reach speeds of up to 28mph. E-bikes are typically more expensive than traditional bicycles, but the savings can offset the cost of ownership on fuel and parking.
Electric bike articles:
Here you can find all our articles related to electric bikes, from round-up reviews and individual bike reviews to how-to guides and tips and tricks articles.
Our favorite electric bikes:
- Best Electric Bikes Under $1000
- Best Electric Bikes for Hunting
- Best Electric Bikes for Commuting
- Best Electric Bikes for Heavy Riders
- Best Electric Bikes for Seniors
- Best Long-Range Electric Bikes
- Best Electric Bikes for Short Females
How-tos, tips, and tricks:
- Is It Possible to Get in Shape with an E-bike
- Electric Bike vs. Car – Can an E-Bike Replace Your Car?
- How to Choose an Electric Bike – Complete Buying Guide
- How to Remove Speed Limiter on Electric Bike
- How Do Electric Bikes Work
- How Fast Does an Electric Bike Go
- How to Build an Electric Bike
- Can You Ride An Electric Bike Without A License?
- Can Electric Bike Batteries Be Repaired?
Individual electric bike brands:
Enjoy your reading!