Where to buy 💵
Brakes: 8.3 | Motor: 9.2 | Drivetrain: 8.9 | Range: 8.9
YesCycling Score – 8.9/10
Full List of Specs 🔧
|E-Bike Classification||Class 2: throttle assist or pedal assist up to 20 mph|
|Motor||Bafang G020 hub, 250W|
|Motor Type||Geared Hub|
|Motor Torque (Nm)||45 Newton meters|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Capacity (Wh)||418 watt hours|
|Charge Time (hrs)||4 hours|
|Pedal Assist Range||47 miles|
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy frame with removable down-tube battery, semi-internal cable routing, tapered 1-1/8 in. to 1.5 in. head tube, post mount disc, water bottle and head tube rack mounts|
|Bike Suspension||No Suspension|
|Fork||SmartForm C3 alloy blades with 1-1/8 in. steerer, disc mount, midblade rack/fender mounts, crown accessory mount, 50 mm offset|
|Fork Travel||Not Applicable|
|Rear Shock||Not Applicable|
|Bottom Bracket||Bafang SR PA14.32.S sensor|
|Shifters||7-speed, 38-7 thumb tap|
|Front Derailleur||Not Applicable|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT RD-M21L|
|Rear Cogs||14-34T, 7-speed|
|Number of Gears||7 gear(s)|
|Brake Type||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Brakes||JAK-7 disc, 180/180 mm rotors|
|Brake Levers||3-finger alloy with motor cutoff|
|Rims||Shining, 36 hole|
|Front Hub||13 gauge x 36 hole x 100 mm QR|
|Rear Hub||Bafang G020 hub, 250W|
|Wheel Size||27.5 inches|
|Tire Width||2.6 inches|
|Handlebar Shape||Riser Bar|
|Handlebar||Cannondale Riser: 6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 740 mm|
|Stem||Cannondale alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.|
|Seat Post||6061 alloy, 30.9 x 350 mm|
|Saddle||Cannondale Allroad Comfort|
|Headset||Semi-integrated, 1-1/8 in.|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed|
|Weight||49 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Bike Weight||Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.|
What’s good 👍
- Rear hub motor provides assistance up to 20 mph on flat terrain and offers enough power for climbs and rough terrain.
- Thumb throttle gives you precise control over the electric motor’s power, providing an extra boost when needed.
- Disc brakes offer powerful and reliable stopping performance in all weather conditions and when carrying cargo.
- Semi-integrated battery can be easily removed without tools, allowing for convenient indoor charging or taking it with you for peace of mind.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display provides quick access to important information such as power levels and boost settings.
What’s not so good 👎
- Limited frame sizes are available as of May 2023, with only medium and large sizes offered. No small frame size is currently available.
- Tires and rims on the Adventure Neo Allroad are not tubeless ready or compatible, which may limit options for some riders.
Our Verdict 🎗
Should you buy it, avoid it or shortlist it?
We think that you should definitely shortlist it.
Cannondale Adventure Neo Allroad offers several appealing features for e-bike enthusiasts. The rear hub motor provides assistance up to 20 mph, ensuring a smooth ride on flat and hilly terrains.
The thumb throttle adds an extra boost when needed, enhancing the overall riding experience. The powerful disc brakes and easy-to-read LCD display also contribute to the bike’s reliability and user-friendly interface.
However, it’s worth considering that the limited availability of frame sizes and the lack of tubeless compatibility for tires and rims may be limiting factors for some individuals.
Considering all aspects, it is advisable to shortlist the Cannondale Adventure Neo Allroad if its available frame sizes meet your requirements and the tubeless compatibility is not a crucial factor for your riding preferences.
Read more: Co-op Cycles Generation e1.1 Review